"Face to face: Youth, Politics and Civil Society on the Next Generation Internet"
Bilingual German / English
Monday, 25.11.2019, 16:30 – 17:30 h
Estrel Congress Center, Sonnenallee 225, 12057 – Berlin
- Tim Richter, IGF Germany, United Nations Association of Germany (DGVN). 5-minute impulse (German): International Cooperation on Internet Governance • Future Routes and Priorities of the IGF • Cooperation between Generations and Strengthening Youth
- Elisabeth Schauermann, project leed Youth Summit IGF. 5-minute impulse (German) on: First announcement of the "Youth Messages to Politics 2019", developed by young people from more than 30 nations • Towards more youth engagement
- Uffa Modey, Nigerian activist, expert of the Youth IGF Summit, Vice-President "Digital Grassroots". 5-minute impulse (English) on: The role of education in enhancing youth participation • Forms of youth activism in shaping a just digital world
- Menno Ettema, Council of Europe, Program Manager No Hate Speech and Anti-Discrimination cooperation programmes. 5-minute impulse (English) on: The role of the European Union / Council of Europe in promoting global cooperation • European strategies and initiatives for global cooperation • A statement / answer to the "Youth Messages to Politics 2019"
- Inger Paus, Chairwoman Vodafone Stiftung and Vodafone Institut. 5-minute impulse (German) on: Corporate Digital Responsibility for the empowerment of youth
- A representative of the German Parliament (still open). 5-minute impulse (German) on: The Role of Politics in Promoting Global Cooperation • German Strategies and Initiatives for Global Co-operation • A statement / answer to the "Youth Messages to Politics 2019".
Following this discussion, journalists have a question session. Afterwards, they have the opportunity to conduct individual interviews with the experts, as long as they registered in advance.
If you are a journalist, you can attend the press meeting after registration. We can also gladly arrange for you an interview with one or more of the experts in the panel. Please let us know how we can support your journalistic work! Your contact:
+49 (0) 30 240 098-66